Thinking of selling? Just researching the market?
Find out the value of your property and see comparable sales, suburb performance and more. It takes seconds.
Commanding a prime north facing position & directly bounding the main canal of the prestigious Martha Cove Marina, a carefree life of luxury and privilege awaits for boating enthusiasts, sunseekers and holidaymakers in this premier waterfront two-storey home.
Just 650m to the powder-soft sands of Safety Beach, this exceptional two-storey home is defined by high ceilings, Tasmanian Oak flooring, clerestory windows & sundrenched living areas.
The clever design sweeps from the entryway through to large living/dining zones separated by a two-way gas log fireplace, with tall windows framing the boats gliding by. An array of French and sliding glass doors offer a seamless union of indoor and alfresco living opening to two terraces, one offering a fully tiled heated inground pool whilst an epicurean kitchen with vast stone breakfast bar and stainless-steel Miele appliances is an entertainer's dream.
Walking distance to the sailing club, the beach and Provincia food store, whist Martha's Table restaurant and the boat yard also just a short drive, this resort-style location offers the most enviable coastal lifestyle.
• Exclusive 4BR marina residence including an ensuited guest room on the lower level
• Choice of two outdoor entertaining areas
• Spacious living & dining with feature double-sided gas fire
• Luxury master with ensuite, walk in dressing room & large balcony capturing the stunning water views
• Monitored alarm system and 24 solar panels which result in electricity savings
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Safety Beach